At the Wealth Management Institute, we believe that Wealth Creation will increase by following these guidelines:
- A minimum of 20% of gross pay must be saved and invested to ensure long term financial well being.
- Changes in your present finances may result in increased money supply and increased benefits.
- Our goal is for most, if not all, consumer debt to be eliminated. Prepare to pay cash for all large purchases, including automobiles.
- An effort to reduce current and future taxes must be a continuous goal. Tax savings will not be spent, but used to increase savings and investments.
- Continually reduce ongoing financial expenses, such as insurance premiums. Financial expense reductions will be used to increase benefits, or savings and investments.
- Build cash reserves for emergencies, opportunities, and lifestyle experiences.
- Eliminate small, under-performing, investment accounts. Combine these assets with other, larger, financial opportunities.
- Broaden your investment options.